labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, July 28, 2012

NOOOO

(I wrote this entry yesterday and simply saved it as a draft. Anything in parentheses is my afterthought of 24-hours.)

My head still has a little ache to it. Fuck life. Fuck the universe. Fuck the big bang. (Actually, it's still here, gladly chiming in to my moods.)

That's the beginning to Fallon's purse that she asked me to knit. It's going well, Fallon (working on it now). The pattern is easy to follow and the yarn is cool to see as it works upward. I like the bluuuuue. I can't wait until this side is finished and then we can see the entire pattern. I like making the bobbles -- haha, they kill me. (I just finished looking at the bobbles again... Still killing me.)

Fallon and I bought her yarn. I bought a book of sweater patterns. Then we bought fabric for her renaissance dress and the lining of said purse.

BUT, she finished her first ever scarf today and it was awesome. I am so proud. So proud in fact that I am going to use this emote: ;_____________;
I always loved that one in my younger days.

(She finally sent me a picture.)

Man, I've paid off so much shit. Now I feel broke, although I'm not really.
- Paid up my car insurance for the next six months ($450)
- Paid my registration ($42)
So, I exaggerated the amount of things I had to pay, but so what?
(Still, so what?)

Todd scared the shit out of me today. I was putting shoes on an end-cap and I see movement. Right when I see it, I hear, "BOO!" And see his crouching figure in the corner of my eye.
My reaction?
"OH. MY. GOD. TODD!"
He walked away laughing.

Shit, I'm tired. I'm going to go finish Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and then sleep.
Sweet, sweet sleep.
(Yeah, I didn't finish it last night - just now actually. I went to bed, then a storm, then my dog, then my cat, then my bladder, then back to sleep, then work.)

1 comment: