labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, July 13, 2012

YAWWWWN

So, we were all having dinner and Amanda turned to me and asked, "So, Heather, have you seen those pictures of the underwater fish?"
I give my smile, "You mean fish live underwater?"
She then goes on a rant about how some fish are mammals. I stopped listening.

Just finished playing the campaign mode in Left 4 Dead 2. That game is clever. Can't say much because I'm not an avid video game player, really, would rather do other things with my time, but I liked it.
My sister and I played split screen. A lot of fun.
Especially when I took the tongue monster out with one shot, over a fucking distance. It grabbed my sister's waist. I aimed in its general direction and shot.
I rule.
I'm happy about something that all of you have probably already done.
-HIGH FUCKING FIVE-

I did finish my book over the summer. Well, sort of. I wrote 67,299 words which equaled out to 174 pages. Now, the beginning 3 to 4 chapters sucked. No mercy there with the two girls who read it (my sister and Fallon), but they did. I'm rewriting them and hoping to add at least 20,000 more words. A whole lot of action has to happen. I don't want to give out too much information about the book, but it basically details how awesome I am.
Word count of some long stories of mine:
A Macabre Story - 85,251 (I loved this story simply because I made so many different characters and they all collaborated with each other.)
DEG VS LTFAW - 87,132 (My masterpiece in fanfiction. Too bad no one will ever read it.)
Phase 7 - 45,303 (I miss Kurushimu. I loved that character.)
Seven Relics - 67,299 (The story I was just talking about it IN CASE you couldn't make simple connections.)

I'm going to go read.
I'm reading another Dohner book. God have mercy on my soul.

3 comments:

  1. "Some fish are mammals" may be the funniest fucking thing I've heard this week. Did you know that some mammals are birds and some reptiles are fish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, fish live underwater. That's great. And you suck for being able to write really long stories. Perhaps I shall listen to loud music and write now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todd - You forgot to press the "hysterical" box.

    Fallon - Ha. You should read A Macabre Story. You wouldn't like it, but you'd see it wasn't that great, just a zombie story I started when I was 19.
    http://anticrisp.webs.com/
    It's on my site if you ever wanted to poke around and be like, "Ew, Heather!"

    ReplyDelete