labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, July 8, 2012

What A Fun Night

May - Daddy, you're not buckled! You're not buckled!
Me - *turning to the kid* Well, see, May, your dad is an anarchist.

There are more conversations that I cannot remember ... Story of my life.

This is Zoey, Todd and Alura's cat. She's in my purse, just cuddled in there. I thought it was adorable, but no one is really allowed to show affection on her.

Game was good last night. I got some speaking parts - which I think I talked too much for my character, but whatever. I'm thinking of a master plan to thwart all the other characters. I'm purposely a bitch and I love it. Of course, I still cooperate, Todd, I do. You know I do. The game is taking on a sci-fi turn and I'm loving it. There's some time vortex shit happening and I'm in love. I really want this a book - it'll be good.

FYI, Todd-ster, I have no idea where I'm going with Hex. Ha. I am winging it all the way.

TODAY, I went to Becky's house again where I proceeded to oversee them knitting. Becky is my star pupil (haha, Fallon). She's really took it on and just basically learns the technique and then masters it. Fallon IS DOING WELL TOO. Slow and steady wins the race, girl.

This is Fallon's first square in knitting. It was very good! I am so proud ;( Makes me happy I'm teaching. The yearning for friend knitters has been strong with this one. Ha. Ha. Ha. Wish Becky's kids didn't unravel hers so I could have two to show. I am so proud it hurts.

Sharoll, their Mother-in-law, taught me how to make a straight line on the sewing machine. Very excited. Makes me very, very happy. I want to line the insides of my purses and I want to sew quilts. Quilting excites me, believe it or not.

I accomplished that and am happy with my lines. I was once afraid, but now I see. I do hope she doesn't mind me tagging along in this sewing endeavor. I just really want to learn how to quilt. OH IF I WAS 70-YEARS-OLD.

Wow, I need to start carrying around a pad and paper for blog entry.
Journalist in training.

In other news....

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so the reason I couldn't comment was because I was looking at more than one post. So yeah, I'm just crazy. The Grey thing is just hilarious!! You find the best stuff :P It's okay, I know I'm not the star pupil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Gilbert Gottfried read Paradise Lost, that shit would be ill son. Word.

    Massive word.

    ReplyDelete