labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, July 20, 2012

The Spider Pendulum


 That's right, I finished Scotty's Megaman hat. I don't much like it. I don't like the base hate, the aviator hat from the pattern. That's just me. I feel like I should've knitted the damn thing on needles two sizes smaller than it called for. If anyone finds this before the pattern, heed my advice. But it does looked like the helmet and it cracks me up. I mean, look at it. I never even thought of Megaman again, not until he mentioned him. Anyway, it's finished and so am I. Bah.
(In the second picture I was honestly thinking, "I wonder what I'll listen to while making the blog entry?" It's RADWIMPS, btw.)


The storm that reeked havoc on my sleep happened last night. It literally looked like the horizon was on fire and I snapped a couple of pictures. I'm glad it stormed, but my dog is like a child and has to sleep in the same room. So, I did. Then my cat gets so excited he can sleep with me. He likes to meow and headbutt me like, "OMGS WE GETS TO SLEEPS TOGETHUR!" Then he gets in some awkward position that pushes me to the edge of my bed.

At work, I was walking down some small hallway and then all of the sudden this spider dropped from the ceiling right in front of my chest. I cried out, "OOH!" And then I tried to back away, but the bastard began (I do not jest) to SWING toward me. He was gaining momentum and I kept crying out while backing up, nearly tripping over my feet.
Yes, the thought of smashing this wee little spider occurred to me, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
Then, it finally stopped and I carefully walked around it and Dean looked up at me with a curious look.
"Was that you crying out?" (His literal question.)
I started to laugh, realizing how fucking ridiculous I was. "Yes, yes it was."
"Well, did you kill it?"
I shook my head, laughing. "No, it just began swinging at me!"
He gave a chuckle or two and then walked down the hallway to kill it for me as I was saying, "It was literally trying to swing toward me!"
Makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Welp, that's all I have.
Fuck you guys lata.

1 comment:

  1. I remember one time, when Jake, Scotty, Melinda, Rhieanna, and myself were all out walking at night and we saw a spider that looked like a black widow just chilling on the sidewalk. Melinda finally works up the courage to try to kill it and runs towards it, stops about 6 inches from it, freaks out, and runs away. Everyone but Rhieanna laughed hysterically since she was equalling afraid of spiders.

    ReplyDelete