labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

♪: beauty and the beast - something there


I touched my first fucking frog yesterday! Me and Cricket were outside and a frog jumped out of nowhere and Cricket caught it. Country girls, haaaaa. I touched its little legs, its head and then some part on its neck. A new experience.

She also bought me the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack! Bahhhh. I've wanted that soundtrack for at least two years. I AM VERY THANKFUL CRICKET. On my way home last night I jammed to it. I had my stereo up to 30 and just sang along, haha. I loved when in choir, my sophomore year, we sang a shitload of Disney songs. Including, Be Our Guest and Beauty and the Beast. I loved it, needless to say.
However, when I reached homebound, I immediately texted Pedro. He is also a big fan of the movie. That's our favourite Disney movie.
Me - Btw. Cricket bought me the beauty and the beast soundtrack. And when we smoke or drink together, me and you are going to sing a duet. You're Gaston. I'm belle. Hahahahahaha. Not joking.
Pedro - The bonjour song?:-)
Me - Of course. My favourite one.
Pedro - :-) I look forward to it.
Me - I would practise if I were you. I'm hella good at it. Beware. You're not drunk or something right now? I want to make sure you remember it.
Hahahaha. No reply.

Earlier that day, Cricket told me to ask him if all burritos had rice. They don't. Never fear fellow caucasians.

No comments:

Post a Comment