labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, October 19, 2009

♪: ac/dc - hell's bells


THE DEVIL SCARF IS FINISHED. And, for cataloguing, this scarf's name, and forever, will be DEVIL SCARF. I believe it's six-feet in length, but it hasn't been proven... Only by sizing it up to me do I believe it. It's long enough to wrap once around my neck and be tied off right at the start of my cleavage. I love this scarf. Once I finished it, I had this swelling of happiness in my chest, of pride and conquer. I am DEATHLY proud of it.
Too bad it's not for me. Once I save up the money I owe Cricket, still buy her my Christmas present I wanted to buy her last year but didn't have the money to, I'll be caught up.
So, I have to give her this scarf, 100 bucks and that present.
(Did you think I forgot about you, Cricket?)
Isn't life swell?
HOWEVER, I think, once I'm rested from this aggravation that Devil Scarf has made for me, I'm making me one. Cannot wait. But I DO NOT have the energy to knit another right now.



I went to see Zombieland on Saturday with Amanda. It was killer. Muahaa!
It wasn't AS FUNNY as I thought it to be, but it was mildly entertaining and DEFINITELY meant for stoners. It mentioned weed like three times and showed them smoking it out of those three, so, yeah. It's catering to the stoners.
VIVA STONARCHY.
Right?


Snapping random pictures.
Yes, I was sober.

ps - Anyone watching Bored to Death yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment