labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, October 24, 2009

♪: good charlotte - My Bloody Valentine

Oh boy, do I have some stories for you today.
Let's start off with the night before last.
When I came home from shopping for the parents (Emily night), my sister revealed to me that she had went to a field trip and then stopped in BG for somewhere to eat... They stopped at a little strip, with different stores and restaurants. Welllllll.
The kids had stolen over 150 bucks of merchandise from THE DOLLAR STORE. I'm guessing the majority of the 150 dollah were those air horns. Nearly every kid of the junior class had one. When they were in the bus, they would blow them at cars and caused nearly one man to have a wreck. They were on the interstate, so imagine his wreck, pretty damn serious.
A pet store had to close its doors and close, not allowing anyone back in because some kid tried to strangle a cat.
Customers, from other stores, complained that the kids were throwing things at them, the kids were silly stringed each other and continued to steal things. Those stores made an announcement for all WEHS to leave.
It's going to be funnier, later on in life... Well, except for the cat strangler kid.

YESTERDAY, some kid got her head stuck in one of those M&M life-size doll things. There are smaller holes on the sides and a big one in the back. It was hilarious.
I so wanted to take a picture, but I couldn't.

Kicked it with Sean after work.
Me - *brought in donuts that I stole from work*
Sean - Ooh, I want this one.
Me - I want this one.
Sean - This one tastes like raspberry type deal.
Me - Really?
Sean - Yeah, take a bite.
Me - *eyes open* Ew no!
Sean - Oh yeah, I forgot you didn't eat after people.
Me - Hahahahaha, I'm sorry for my reaction.
Sean - it's okay.
Me - I do drink after people, sometimes.
Sean - Well, at least that's something.
Me - Look at you, acting like it's a disability or something that I can't eat after people.
Sean - *laughs, hard* I'm sorry, I didn't mean...
Me - Haha, 'Well, at least she drinks a person's spit....'

*As we were walking to my car, Sean pointed out muddy tire tracks a little ways from the parking lot... He explained...*
Sean - Yeah, my dad, instead of pushing the brake, hit the gas and we totally sped straight into the mud. You can see where we spun and where we tried to push... Then, we both tried, but failed. So, we called a tow man. My dad lied, to seem like he wasn't stupid, 'Yeah, I tried to miss this cat.' and the tow man replied, 'What! You should've just ran over the damn thing - it was a stray!' And I am like, 'What? How do you know what kind it was!'

Sean and Quinton. Wow. Of course I've never been in a gay couple's apartment - it's just not something I frequent very often. But their apartment - wow. EVERYTHING MATCHES... They even have accent colors, couch covers, etc... They have a little cupboard they're hanging in their bathroom, etc... EVEN THEIR BED SHEETS ARE LIME GREEN WITH A BLACK HEADBOARD!
I love it. Their apartment is dahling.
Oh, and even their dishes match everything.

I was just idle in a Wal*Mart parking lot when this car, three spaces away from me parked. Haha. They were blasting old, classic rock. They were lip singing to Guns-n-Roses 'Welcome to the Jungle' while just waiting on their friend.

TODAY.
At Barnes and Noble I snuck behind a sign, because I was looking at a book, and just barely peeked my head over to the side, waiting for the cashier. After about 30 seconds or so, he glimpsed over and went, "Oh my!" He held a hand to his chest. "I'm so sorry. Hahahaha."
"No, it's fine, haha, I thought you were doing something, so I'd wait."
"No, no, nothing important. It's just... your camouflage overwhelmed me."
Hahahahahahahaahha.
OH, I bought American Psycho. FINALLY.
I'm SUPPOSED to be reading, 'Tale of the Body Thief' by Anne Rice, but, so far, I dislike it.

ps - my dreams last night were fucking insane. I cannot begin to describe what I felt to relive my funky dream world. Honestly. Lately my dreams have been SHIT.
Last night's dreams were about robots/alines/humans all co-existing. Robots were huge, over twenty-stories high. Usually the aliens would go undercover as a robot to infiltrate. Humans would go as Aliens. And both robot and alien would pretend to be human so they could use every weakness against us and kill us all. My problem was that I was human and I fell in love with a 200-year-old robot undercover as a very pretty human.
And, although love united us together, we ran away and was always sought out after and hunted.
Ah, love.
We faked her death so we could be together. At a council meeting of the robots. She was to speak about what she found out. I snuck in, inside a robot.
That doesn't make sense, haha.

pss - http://www.cracked.com/blog/using-windows-7-may-lead-to-murder/
TO DATE THE FUNNIEST CRACKED ARTICLE EVER.
So clever.
I'm jealous of how clever that article was.

No comments:

Post a Comment