labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, October 4, 2009

♪: i love lucy


I obviously snapped this while Emily was off-guard. She was aggravated and didn't understand why I thought her face was funny.
I'm the complete opposite, muahaha.
Emily, "I look bewildered."
Me, "Because you were wondering what I was doing."

Muahahahaha.
Also disregarded that rule.

Anyway.
Yesterday was OKAY, not the best. BAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. That's right, BAH is the only way I can describe all the feeling I have. Take it as you will. On the other hand, I have fantastic news!
I have finished ONE BALL of green on the devil scarf.

Sorry, it's too long to put in one picture unless someone was holding it out for me and that wasn't going to happen. TWO MORE BALLS OF GREEN and one more ball of the brown/gray color and it's OVER. IT'S DONE.
Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment