labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, October 16, 2009

♪: plastic tree - うつせみ


BITCHES, IT'S FINISHED.
An it. Just one.


I was so happy at Crafty Hands. It felt like a weight had been lifted. The sock was supposed to reach the start of the calf, but I don't like those kinds of socks so I stayed clear. I'm proud of my ankle. We had to tweak the pattern, but I loved it. I was in Crafty Hands for five hours, finishing it, drinking Peach Mango Tea and my black coffee. Ah. Then I had to realllllly pee.

Kicked it with Emily, took her out to lunch. Then went to Shannon's. Oh, that was fun. I didn't do much talking, but it was fun. Shannon is easily excitable, so I don't do much over there. Got to watch That 70s Show which is amazing high.
Still doesn't beat The Office though.
Had a pleasant, safe, on track drive home.
Has anyone watched Bored to Death? It's worth it. It's so funny. I reallllly adore it. I am actually getting the creator's (Jonathan Ames) book Wake Up, Sir!. It would seem mildly entertaining, like Christopher Moore's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment