labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, October 26, 2009

♪: puddle of mudd - she hates me

Cricket and I went to go see Paranormal Activity. What a load of crap. Scary my arse. It was like as if the producers behind A Haunting made a fucking movie. Less believable than its hardly explained plot line are the characters and how they couldn't act whatsoever. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO ACT, JUST BE YOURSELF with this type of film and they just couldn't even do that. Not even close. I merely recommend to see this movie in a crowded theater with kids half your age, because their jumps and screams would make it all worth it.
Besides.
You might even get to hear some high school kids that believe it's real and the guy trying to tell them, yes, it's fictional. And the girls are in denial.
Shoo, now that that's over with....


DUMPSTER. I know, the light ruins the picture. BUT. Behind that dumpster which is behind that theater is a new place on the list of places we have smoked. That's right.
As soon as we walked out of the movie, to the parking lot, a security cop was there. No, not for us, but in general. Which is weird.
Then we went to Wal*Mart and have ANOTHER place to add to the list. In Wal*Mart parking lot.
And I think only one carload of people saw because they drove directly by and looked directly at us by slowing down.

I NOW HAVE NAIL POLISH. Cricket has NAIL POLISH and we're all happy.
Not that color, but the picture is proof that I rarely ever, hardly ever, ever wear nail polish.

Ay caramba!

(it hangs over my bed :)!)

And I painted her toenails with my fingernail polish ;)
Then, we sneaked around in the Halloween aisle and stole a couple of skeletons. She did it, I was too paranoid. I was so paranoid and felt bad about stealing that I bought these five lunch sacks with a witch on them to take to work. Hahahahaha. No, rly.
We then got something to eat and saw four cops (rough estimate).
We then went to the park to eat and saw another cop.
So, five?
It was insane.

Me - Could we make it in the theater? I'm not as high as I was, but I'm still kind of.... Ugh, I'm so scared to go in.
Cricket - Why?
Me - dsfdsg...
Cricket - Hey, you're not as high looking as you were with that picture with the unborn, remember? And we didn't even have eye drops. They didn't say shit.
Me - *laughs hard* Yeah man, I just don't want anyone else to know sitting around us.
Cricket - Oh, they're going to know.
Me - Ack, I just don't like people knowing that high that I didn't get high with. It freaks me the fuck out, really.
Cricket - Why? Maybe we can meet someone to invite back there to get high with us?
Me - *laughs, remembering the Unborn incident* hahahaaha, we were the geeky, red-eyed geeks walking up in Great Escape Theater. And you got behind a thing to make faces. *notices Crickets eyes flickering to the side.* What're you looking at? Oh, my reflection?
Cricket - *smiles and nods*
Me - It's the same thing you know. It's not going to do anything differently.
Cricket - That would be freaky as shit. I would demand you to take me to the hospital.
Me - Who would need the hospitalization - me or you?
Cricket - Hm, you have a point.
Me - OH HO HO HO HO! I do have a point.

*Walmart parking lot*
*waiting for car to pass*
Me - *goes to take a hit, but it drops and cannot find it* Where's the roach?
Cricket - *shrugs* I dunno.
Me - *harsh sigh* Fine. *looks on her lap, everything. Then I decide to get out of the car. As soon as I open the car door,* MONEY! *starts picking up some change*
Cricket - Found it!
Me - Yes! *gets the roach, puts it in my fist and a car is driving by really slowly and I look away to put the change into the little hole for change. As the car drives away I turn to Cricket*
Cricket - Hm, kind of odd.
Me - Did they look straight into the car?
Cricket - Hahahaha, yes they did.
I have made 22 cents, fyi.

The List (revisited!) - New locations added in italics.
Western Kentucky University
Keriaskes (I murdered that spelling) Park
Covington (gazebo, parking lot, swings, and gazebo on golf course)
The Square
Sears parking lot
The park by the free clinic (parking area and picnic area)
Abandoned train caboose
WHILE driving on the square
In front of the small library
Campbell Lane
The bridge on the bypass
Great Escape 12 (dumpster)
Wal*Mart (Veterans) parking lot

ps - Cricket loves her scarf ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment