labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, October 23, 2009

♪: cherry filter - 내게로 와


Isn't that a face you can love?


Yesterday was productive, depending on which perspective. Bought two tank tops, kicked it with Emily for a bit and headed over to her friend's, Shannon's, to pick something up. Haha. They were having a party and everyone, except Shannon's boyfriend, were very, very drunk/high. Well, maybe Shannon's boyfriend can hold it in better?
After which, we went to SG and smoked in the train. I love that train.
And just to let everyone know, I'm the type of person to wait until everyone is sober enough to drive - it's just wrong. I hate people driving if they're not 90% sober.
RIGHT AFTER THE TRAIN, right after we just smoked, we didn't even hang for a bit (Right after I had laid my head on the bar and said, 'I am sooo high, omg.'). They just left and I was left to DRIVE into town and go to Wal*Mart (I HATE IT THEREEEE) and Kroger.
I got a blizzard from DQ though, and it was godly.
At Wal*Mart though, I smarted off to an employee because she had to get my ID because of some movie (Observe and Report - SETH ROGEN ♥). Didn't mean to, didn't realize it until her old eyes popped and explained, "It asks, I have to."
Hahahahahaha.
Like people care, really.
I usually never smart off to employees because it's useless, IT IS their JOB, you know.
Then went to Kroger and spotted that northern girl doing what I usually do - her job because everyone makes me do their shit, haha. It made me happy.
AND HOME.
Funnnnnnnn.
Just so everyone knows, I HATE getting high with Emily's bf. He's so gross and annoying - I can't stand it. Seriously. He gets on my fucking nerves.
Ahhhh, now I want a boyfriend.

Emily - Jonny, go in and buy some papers.
Me - *getting money* What're you getting? Tops....
Jonny - Okay and I don't know.
Me - *hands two dollars over* and if they're over two bucks, fuck 'em.
Jonny - *smiles* yeah.
Me - Okay then.
Jonny - *spreads the money apart and starts to fold it*
Me - What the - Are you counting the money?
Jonny - Why would I count it? It's fucking two dollars! *gets out of the car*
Me - *turns to Emily* that's why I was surprised.

ps - I had a dream last night that I was pregnant. I'm not disclosing who the father was, but it's disgusting. Even in the dream, I could see me getting bigger and bigger. I was hella cute pregnant.
Different, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment