labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, October 8, 2009

♪: the pixies - where is my mind?


MY SOCKS, MY SOCKS ARE HERE.
Yep.
I'm almost done with one (as you can obviously see) and I have started on my second one :D I am so excited. Next week, we get to do the heel and fully finish the sock itself and, bah, excited. I'll get to wear them and make an excuse to go shoeless so I can show these puppies off.
Every fucking chance I'll have.
To work.
Book stores.
Crafty Hands (they would understand).
Home.
Car.
Friends' house.
The possibilities.
Other than that, nothing has happened.

There's this guy, Sammy, at work who is fucking hilarious.
I don't like him like I USED to like Ben who turned out to be like every OTHER guy out there - assholes. So, I was in the break room and I offered some of my Salt & Vinegar chips to him. He turned them down and asked if I had ever had pickle chips.
I make a face, "Ew no."
"They're awesome when you have the munchies - you know, if you're into that kind of stuff."
I laugh.
"It's so awesome, you can't stop," he then proceeded to scoop handfuls of air and act like he was eating said handfuls.
I laughed.
"You know, I only do that kind of stuff once to three times a year."
"Lies, I know you do it everyday."
One to three times a year from the same guy who randomly said a couple weeks back, 'My name is Sammy; I kick ass and smoke the grass.'
He laughed and pointed at me, smiled, and went back to work.
This guy is in his thirties.
No one knows I smoke at work, so, it's so funny to point out the stoners I could never get high with :( kind of. People ASS-U-ME that I'm boring because, on weekend nights, I stay home to knit and read.
Oh well.
Secrets, secrets, secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment