labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, August 23, 2008

45th post - For lack of a better title


Muahaha. That's what Clint and I did in the middle of Starbucks, Casey was watching, pretending to read.
The Pus word that's running off the edge is Pussy. I couldn't see the picture as I was taking it :/

ANYWAY.
The one thing I hate about going to the movies is adults bringing their kids who haven't hit the double digits in age to an adult movie the kids can't even understand in the first place. All the kids do is get restless, kick seats, continuously go to the restroom and talk throughout the movie asking what's going on.
I hate kids.

ON A GOOD NOTE :D
I finally did the timeline for a story Phase 7.
Phew is all I have to say.
It spans, from the near halfway mark, through two months. Almost three. I bought a monthly dry erase board for such an occasion :D I also bought a bookshelf and more pens. A girl can never have too many pens.

But I have to go write / read.
muahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment