labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Like I Promised :D

Overall I didn't take pictures randomly of Sean's party, but I did take pictures of Sean's new squeeze, well, someone who he wants to date, make-out and sex :D

SEAN'S PARTY

He's so hot, cute, funny, smart!! Why are all the gay guys the cutest, funniest and sweetest?


That's Sean himself. That girl behind him is nearly 15-years-old... Can you believe it? I couldn't, I was very surprised, haha

RANDOM

MMMMMM. Burger King.


Casey STOLE that from GRADUATION. Psh. She has these urges, lol. You can even see her a bit a the bottom, left corner!

I need to work on a layout for my blog. I usually always make my own layouts instead of using what the site gives you, but omg. I'm so lazy :Dv

No comments:

Post a Comment