labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Don't give me that look!

Nine long days of no posting and seemingly not caring.
Trust me, seemingly not caring is true.
I care about this place.
Anyway.
Tons of information to not talk about and tons more to think about. My birthday was not a good birthday anddddddd, that's about it.

I've been reading more and more lately, reading two at a time, might I add.
I finished Draculaa few days ago, picked up Adverbs by Daniel Handler, then, smack dab in the middle of that one, I picked up Fight Club and finished that in 24 hours. It's short, so don't idolize me just yet.
I am Joe's sense of accomplishment.
Alas! I need to finish Adverbs but I just picked up another Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters, and am really in to it, but Adverbs is opened to its halfway mark, eyes watering at the sight of me reading another, fingering another with my eyes.
I can be a real bitch sometimes.

By the way, I quit Dillard's and that sort of escalated into what my parents made of my birthday.
Horrible, horrible, horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment