labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, August 29, 2008

HUMAN LOST

I totally have a new crave in music and their name is Fox loco phantom.
I also, kind of, totally crave Yellow Studs, but, let's all admit it, they're not as good as Fox loco phantom, not by a fucking long shot.
OH WELL.
Favorite song of Fox loco phantom?
HUMAN LOST :D The title reminds me of Kaya, anyone else, too?
Wait, did you all actually know there's also a band called 'Human Lost' well, I think they spell it ヒューマンロスト . They're not bad! I hate the girl. I usually hate hate hate Japanese women singing anything, haha... Well, except in マキシマム ザ ホルモン--her voice is so fucking beautiful.

I really love that fucking song, omg.
It's sad that they really have nothing to set them apart.


I'll end this short update with HUMAN LOST by Fox loco phantom :)
HUMAN LOST - Fox loco phantom

No comments:

Post a Comment