labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, August 3, 2008

my tooth hurts.

A tooth, just beside one of the larger front teeth, HURTS LIKE FUCKIN' HELL. it's this nagging pain which seems to throb every hour I want to forget, haha. MY BODY IS AGAINST ME. I think it's being bullied and pushed around to go forward when there's NO room for it go anywhere. Stupid mouth, it's dumb.

I think I would rather be a drunk than smoke.
Does that say a lot?
Although I would love a cigarette right now. The taste of a menthol light, mmmm.
Too bad I don't buy my own and usually bum off friends. Only one other friend of mine smokes menthol lights... And we hardly hang out. So, lungs, rest while you can.

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 10 DAYS, PEOPLE.
I will be, uh oh, 19-years-old.
*excited*

I randomly typed something in at YouTube and one of the results was 'Puddle of Mud - She Hates Me'
God, I STILL love that song.

No comments:

Post a Comment