labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, August 3, 2008

i'll make you scream right there♪

Sooo.
I just returned from Hostessing at the wonderful Donita's.
Gee, that place... Ugh, it was better today since that cook wasn't there and the manager was :) AHHH! There's this guy at work. Need I say more? I just want him to, haha, well, you get that picture. I don't even want to date him.
He acts like he wants to celebrate my birthday with me. Which, makes me thrilled. Although, alas, I don't want to celebrate my 19th. I don't know why, I did plead with my family to only buy a cake if it makes them happy, but I want NO, NO, NO party.

I love all these new APPs for the iPhone. I just wish Trillian would hurry and finish theirs. It looks fuckin' awesome and I would, love, love to have MSN and AIM in one application... How cool would that be, ehhh?
I'm going to sleep for a few hours. I need it.
I only had ... four hours sleep, maybe five. To wake up this morning was one hell of a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment