labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Firefox

Lately, Firefox updates have been screwing up my experience with it, my happy experience.
Although it's nothing major, it's still annoying, like...
When I used to open it (an update ago) it would have a pop saying, "Trying to load a non-local URL."
Now, when I open a new tab, it has that stupid 'tab page' on and I can't get it to go off since it says there's an error.  More annoying than that, at the top there's about:newtab and I have to delete that before I can start typing.
ANNOYANCES.

Other than that, nothing exciting has happened.
I gave my dog a bath and she was a good girl about it :)

Still jobless ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment