labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

OOWWWW, MY TUMMYYYY

Geez.
I tried to go to bed earlier, this is cyber proof, alas! I was hungry, had to pee, had to let the dog out and HAD to drink some tea.
I'm so used to eating at night now that I can't go a night without getting REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hungry.
So, I microwaved some dinner, fixed some tea, let the dog out and now here I sit with a painful tummy, the dog chewing herself in the middle of my room floor, watching Sixteen Candles and tea GONE.

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN SEVEN DAYS.
I'm hoping my friend can get ahold of some Long Island Iced Tea.
Never had it, but ALWAYS wanted to try.
I need older friends. All my friends are like 20 and I'm only 19 (well, fixing to turn 19 :Dv).

You know what show I miss?
Cheers.
That's right, Sam Malone and his bar.
I miss the episodes with Frasier, haha.

I really like the name Samantha.
I think I might use it for a story. Right after I finish two, then I will have time to make another.
SHIT, I STILL HAVE WRITE A CHAPTER FOR DIR EN GREY VS LIVING TOGETHER FOR A WEEK!
It's been awhile, and there's SO MUCH TO FUCKIN' WRITE, that I don't want to write it. So many details that are so miniscule but so important for the story. Don't you hate those stories? They're maddening, right?

I love being involved with Jrock.
It's so funny.
Aren't the rock stars funny?
Psh. I've had more fun with them than American rock stars.
<333

No comments:

Post a Comment