labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, August 22, 2008

Pain, Pain, Pain

I've had this goddamn crick in my neck since August the 16th. It's painful as fucking ever and I'm just about ready to go postal on something to distract myself from this pain. Of course, I could always break a finger, that would definitely distract me, but I don't have money. Possibly someone else's finger, but that's cruel.

WOOO.
Finished Adverbs by Daniel Handler and fucking loved it. Now I'm working on Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk and Watch Your Mouth by Daniel Handler. I'm halfway through invisible Monsters (WOOHOO!). It's nothing like Fight Club, his writing isn't even up to what Fight Club was, but omg. I still adore him and his writing. And, strangely, well not so strangely, does Daniel Handler because he writes, or tries to write, like Chuck Palahniuk and Bret Easton Ellis at the same time. Wao.

I'm taking up writing Oblong Vision again. Some of you, well, all of you have no idea what that story is or that I ever wrote it. But my friend mentioned recently how she was really getting into it, so I was like, "Why the hell not?" And started on it again last night. I missed o' crazy Jarrod.

No comments:

Post a Comment