labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, August 11, 2008

HYDE IS FUCKABLE, OMG

Has anyone, ANYONE know the band 'VAMPS'? Of course you have because the totally fuckable, sexy as hell man, Hyde, is the lead singer.
I'm telling you right now, I love his voice in this group. Usually it's so deep, it sounds strained and awful (mostly because really deep voices turn me off).
But, ogmogmogmgo. I'm such a fangirl for Hyde although not nearly enthused enough since a friend who is way more obsessed sent me a youtube video.

THIS IS WHY I FIND SMOKING SO FUCKING ATTRACTIVE.
Thank you, Hyde.

No comments:

Post a Comment