labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

♪: ac/dc - dirty deeds done dirt cheap

I have made a revelation today. I will not be a buzzkill to anyone, but yeah, haha.

Me and Jakob hung out yesterday. At first I took him to the train. He told Emily later, "She made it sound so exciting and then when I got there," he sighed. Hahahahaha. I did.
We found some mattress beside a dumpster. Half of it was under some lids dangling to the side, and the other was empty. I was jumping on the free half and Jakob bounced under the lids and hurt his head. Haha. However, I moved the mattress away and jumped on it anyway. Jakob laughed, shaking his head.
Played basketball. I was so rusty it wasn't even funny. I think he got aggravated with how much I sucked.

Before Emily made a total ass of herself and possibly the biggest buzzkill moment of her career, we were at the park and on the smaller slide, every time I would slide down I would make a funny face. Emily would just watch me and laugh.
I also chose to go down on my stomach. It's pretty rad.

ps - redid my layout. same concept, but i just rearranged one of their default templates.

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember the last time I was on a slide sadly....that would explain why ice cream has tasted funny over the years....I mean Ice cream taste better when you go down a slide!

    ReplyDelete