labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, April 13, 2009

♪: no doubt - underneath it all

SIMS has been swallowing me whole for the past two days. Yeah, it is very addicting, thank you. The entire game is so hilarious. The way they talk, the way the creators poke fun at every day life, etc... The point is, I can't stop. Like I've said before I literally stay up to the point of exhaustion to play it. I get so involved into really nothing that I forget about time and subject myself to mindless decorating and creating SIM life. Ah, don't get me started on decorating little SIM houses. That pleases me more than anything else on that game (beside being able to kill at random by cheats, haha).
Anyway. So, as I'm playing, I think how great the game is for kids. Think about it. As I told my sister, "Yeah, I think SIMS is great for kids! Think about it. If a SIM doesn't shower and stinks, they're socially unacceptable."
If they don't eat, they die.
If they don't exercise, they get fat.
If they don't make friends, they're lonely and unhappy (but the good part is, they get to not shower and no one cares).
ETC.

The other day I went to James David's to give him a book (Queen of the Damned - Anne Rice) and asked him (because he wasn't all there, if you catch my drift), "James David, if Zombies could exist and we were under attack, what would you do?"
He answered with a very strict face, "Dude." And he pointed right at a sword on his wall.
Very funny. FUNNY. I laughed. How cool would it be to kick Zombie ass with a sword?

No comments:

Post a Comment