labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

♪: jonathan coulton - code monkey

*There I was talking about a joke on the radio about the funniest accountant being compared to the world's fastest mini-van, and my sister mentions how she would like to work in an office.*
Sis - How funny would it be to e-mail the person in the cubicle beside you? If I worked there I wouldn't be so serious about my job.
Me - Hahahaha. I would be like, 'I haven't worked in a week.' *Sighs.* 'See, I've been working on this novel for a week, it's pretty sweet. It's a whopping three pages.'
Sis - Hahahaha. 'You know the evaluation is today, right?'
Me - 'You know you've been sitting in the wrong cubicle for a week? '
Sis - *laughs* Who would even think to do that?! 'Yeah, I even switched the hard-drives for us. So, I'll just take mine back' *makes lifting motion.*
Me - 'I even made a spiderweb of ideas for the story. It's called "The Bucket List."'
Sis - 'It's copyright, so don't even think about it.'
Me - 'See this? The C with the two parentheses outside of it? Yeah, that's my copyright.'

1 comment:

  1. Having actually worked in an office...and still working in an office...there is nothing in this world that's nearly as satisfying as mixing around someone's desk just see the puzzled look on their face.

    It's almost like looking at pug's face.

    ReplyDelete