labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

♪: meatloaf - i'll do anything for love, but i won't do that

Holy shit, it's been a week since I've last updated. I was so caught up in doing nothing, I just pushed it off. Yes, this week has been a whole lot of nothing. So now I sit with my Winnie The Pooh mug (filled with tea) and write, honestly, about nothing.

Not even five minutes ago I finished The Murder of Roger Ackroyd. Very clever book. When I was about 7-9-years-old, I wanted to be a horror writer, or a mystery writer. Now, reading Agatha Christi, I just can't believe I'll be ever as good as her. She's awesome. I'm just good at writing stories with drama and more drama (coughphase7cough). Anyway. Fantastic book. I new the ending before it happened because it just seemed obvious. For two reasons (if I state the two reasons, it'll be a spoiler to the virgins of the book). The way she wrote it, however, is so vastly different from any of her other novels it threw me off for a bit, but it fit very well and I'm proud.

I've finished SIX books this month:
RL Stevenson - Treasure Island
Agatha Christi - Murder on the Orient Express
Agatha Christi - Murder of Roger Ackroyd
Neil Gaiman - Coraline (which isn't bad for a children's book)
David Jack Bell - The Condemned
S.G. Browne - Breathers
This proves I don't have much of a life.

SIMs, again, has taken over my life. I practically played it all day yesterday. Two of my SIMS were Vampires and none of the cheats would help to cure them, so I had to go into the help center. Yeah, I discovered that you get the matchmaker to come to your SIM house and you buy a Vampire potion from her. It took me two hours. Stupid. But it was hilarious.
A SIM as a Vampire makes me just, happy. They walk by and put their hands in their position to 'spook' then say, "Bleh!" I love saying it.
To scare my sister one time, before I found our SIM-Vampires go BLEH, I stood by the bathroom door, waiting for the water to turn off. Then, as it went silent, I raised my voice, "BLEH!" I heard her jump, something dropped and she opened the door.
"HEATHER!"
"Muahahahahaha."
It's hell to live with me, I swear.

I honestly spent NINE hours in town. Basically doing nothing. Well, I went to Book Gallery to see if they had a cheap copy of Confessions of a Dangerous Mind by Chuck Barris. They did, except, to my extreme horror, it was on the clearance table. This is a store that already has cheap books, and when they're marked down cheaper, they customers go haywire and disheveled all the books down the table, regardless of price signs. For twenty-minutes I searched for that book. Went around the long table three times in all three different price ranges. Finally, depressed I couldn't find it on my own, ask the man in charge if he could tell me what price the book would be under now so I could search the appropriate table (which I should have done in the first place, bleh). It wasn't there. In reality, I was searching for a book which had been probably sold-out to begin with.
FUCK LIFE.
I swear.
Half an hour of my life wasted.

Did you know it takes my friend, Casey, two hours to do everything to herself (primp, polish and prime) to go out to society. Figured that out the hard way. Sat in Barnes-and-Noble for two hours.

BLEHHHH.

2 comments:

  1. Ugggh I despise searching for something for an hour only to find it's not there or some jackass picked it up before me....I'll have to start putting trackers on everything to ensure that it never happens again.

    AND I HAVE A WEENIE THE POOH MUG TOO!! Only it has Tigger on it and I drink tea out of it all the time, Bloody ace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least I'm not the only human who does that, haha. I love my little mug. It's short and stout, yellow, with a little face on it. Is yours like that, or should I take a picture of mine? (I'm not very good at describing inanimate objects.)

    Trackers. Endless fun for any age.

    ReplyDelete