labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, April 17, 2009

♪: outkast - hey ya!

In one of my dreams last night, it dealt with dairy queen, a barbie on ice show and people from my 'beloved' past, haha.
No one would let me buy a ticket, so I left, did something that caused me to leave in a hurry... With some guy. I asked him where his house was and he said, "Uhhh, I thought you were going to take me back to my car."
Hahaha.
Ugh. The dream was so pointless.

In my first dream dealt with Kyle and CW. They were both drunk and I was pissed. But Kyle kept wanting to play fetch with one of the dogs at the park and me and CW got into it. Big time, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment