labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, April 4, 2009

♪: the cat's meow

UH.
Had a fucking awesome time with my friend, Sean.
I'm in such a good, hyper mood. I'm soooo tired though. It's way past my bedtime.
ANYWAY.


Got our hands stamped to watch....


Some lesbian sing. No, really. She's a lesbian. After her,


we watched a gay man sing (no really). I had to pee afterwards and I didn't want to use the cafe's bathroom so I went to another coffee shop downtown and peed there. As I was sitting on the toilet, I feel in love with....


This hutch thing. OMG. I love it. Since we were downtown (where Sean's friend's little party was) he wanted to make an appearance since he finds the guy hot. We made it a few feet away and we both chicken out. First, I know NOBODY and he's only seen Ryan once anddddd met him in person once. They're acquaintances. So, we end up hanging at some stone wall, determined to gather courage up.
I'm shaking my head, disappointed at myself, saying, "I can't believe this. We're 20-years-old and this is stopping us!"
So, we get bored and Sean takes my phone and takes a picture:


He messes up, haha, so I'm trying to help him. That's what comes out. The next couple I take.




So, as we're walking the some odd blocks back to my car, we both, under an unspoken agreement, decide to steal random flowers from people's yards, the little fountain park.

Sean stole more. As soon as we're in the car, laughing, smelling our flowers, he says, "Omg! It's such an adrenaline rush to steal flowers."
Hahahahaha.

FUN day indeed.
We attempted to climb a roof. Sadly, we couldn't find an area to do it anywhere on a building of our choice. Saddens me.

OH!!
Did you know, that at the college campus, downtown, they have a bus. Not ANY bus, but one for specially for drunk people?! 'The Designated Driver.'
I laughed so hard. I wasn't expecting that. Some big, burly mid-twenties male comes to the stop sign, blasting rap and nods to us and keeps going. That's the driver of that bus. Hilarious. What a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment