labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, February 20, 2009

♪: the beatles - lucy in the sky with diamonds

Last night I was just looking at random forums and came across this quote:

Once I was on acid and playing Risk with 2 friends. The one that didn't know I was on acid said "hey, could you pass me the ipod" (accross the table). I looked at it, I looked back at him. I looked at it again, looked back at him again, laughed, and said "Dude WTF, that's impossible!"

So, I e-mailed Cricket and she reminded me of the story and showed me this picture:


It still makes me laugh, because, since the guy was on acid, that's probably what he saw/meant.
gpofnhdfreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment