labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, February 26, 2009

♪: blue october - hate me

UM. Recently my life has been nothing but boredom. Cricket and I haven't really done anything either, haha. I've been sorting through several of our recordings to catch the Best Of... So, yeah, haha.... I will be doing that soon. I long file, if I do say so myself.

Today, working with my parents, we went into the 'worship room' of the church and it was so fucking beautiful.



While in that room, just taking in the beauty, I was listening to 'Drops of Jupiter' on my iPod, haha. It was an experience. I want to be there when the choir sings and they play the organ, it would be fucking insane awesome.

And then I saw where I'll be working next:

Maybe.
My mom would be angry if I did help roll that ceiling. I doubt my dad would either, but it would be awesome as hell to be two stories high PLUS being on scaffling.

ps - when i left the worship room 'Hallelujah' by Rufus Wainwright and then No [666] by the GazettE. Haha.

pss - omg. i fucking love anne rice, omgomgomgomgomgogmogmog.
Not because she has bi-Vampires, or the fact she loves the 18th/19th century possibly more than I do, but the way she ties in everything blows my mind.
I LOVE HER.

No comments:

Post a Comment