labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, February 16, 2009

♪: dead or alive - you spin me round (like a record)

Today was lots of fun.
I guess.

I asked my sister, "Hey, would you sit in the car so I could take a pic?"
"Um. Yeah. If you really wanted me to."
"Seriously? You would sit in it and look retarded?"
"Yes."


Going into the movies, I parked beside this car:

It explains, "Real Vampires Don't Sparkle."
I informed my sister that I would want to be friends with that person if it wasn't for them being in High School. Because, yes, I am tooooo good to hang out with High Schoolers.

ps - DO NOT WATCH CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC.
I'm not going to waste energy on it.

1 comment:

  1. I did not take your advice wise one... I watched the horrid movie... aside from the antisipation... the hope.. that any minute one of those freaky mannequins would go all silent hill on her ass the movie was a complete waste of money and time.

    ReplyDelete