labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, February 9, 2009

♪: blue october - dirt room

The information I'm about to share with you baffles me.

Sister - Yeah, I'm going into AP English next year thanks to you. Mrs. Medlock said she believed I could do it because you're my sister. So, thanks to you, I'm getting into the AP class.

See. Me and Mrs Medlock didn't get along - she was the first teacher I yelled out and was sent to ALC from. So, I don't get it. I also did below average in that class. So, I don't get why Mrs Medlock would 'believe' that. She did read agreat deal from me, like 20 pages all together and she fucking loved my writing. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment