labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, February 1, 2009

♪: journey - don't stop believing

Originally, at the beginning of this dream, I'm supposed to be a dude.

At the start, there's this woman and a boy, on the couch and she's going down on him because she's trying to get back at me (the man). So, I'm there, waiting, at the boy's house, hiding behind a corner. "I don't want sex," he tells her and she nods her head. Next thing I know, she and him are headed upstairs. From my hiding place, I can't see the stairs and I know there has to be something wrong with them because they first few he takes cautiously.
So, as the lights are out and his door his close, I attempt to walk up them. Then, the stair itself is NOT solid. There are only two boards and everything is pitch black. I'm halfway, so nervous I could puke, and fall down because one of the board roll out from under me (two 2 by 4s for each step). I'm laying down on the staircase, begging for light because all I wanted to do was show her I knew, to show her how much she broke my heart. Next thing I know, the boy is coming down and he walks straight past me, zipping up his pants, to his friend at the doorway.
He didn't want to have sex, so him and the boy discuss just to leave her a note. I desperately want them to leave, so the blue index card with his note on it, I send, by my mind, to her. I mentally see the note arrive to her, in the room. Job finished, I fumble on my way down, heart thumping, prepared to fall at any second. As soon as I'm safe, I run out the front door... I'm crying at this point, walking through a pitch black front yard. The only thing I can see is through the faint moonlight--sadly, I dind't have on my glasses and the dark with no glasses is horrible for me.
All of the sudden, someone passes me and I jump yet I continue walking, I need to get to my car.
Another one passes me, seemingly on his cellphone and waves at me with, "Hey, Amber!"
He's not human, he's a ghost and I sniffle, covering my ears.
From the driveway, behind their cars and her car, I notice my car door is open, my radio playing, but the car isn't on. I strain to see if someone is inside, nothing. My phone is going off and that little light pleases me enough because I can see where to turn on the overhead light. I do and hastily reach for my cellphone and see someone is calling me.
In my head, 'Why did I not bring it in? Right, I couldn't, they would have heard me. Even on vibrate.'
I heard noises and my cellphone is glitching. Nothing is working and I keep hearing more and more of those ghosts.
My mouth is dry, my heart hurts and I can't see anything again and that's how I wake up.

Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment