labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, February 28, 2009

♪: radwimps - セツナレンサ

I'm so tired of having Nightmares. Is it because I'm freezing usually in bed? I loveeeeeee being cold right before/when I'm sleeping. My entire family does, really. ANYWAY. This nightmare had to be the most detailed I've ever had. We were outside and the entire city was deserted. Meaning, all the cars were vacant, the only sounds were snow falling from the dead trees and an occasional crack that we would continuously look around on.
My mom decided to go use the bathroom (haha, i know) at some abandoned gas station. I begged her not to because there zombies around it just wasn't safe. She's gone and I'm in some car, trying, as quietly as I could, to pass the line of empty cars. Slowly, very slowly, I pass one and this motorcycle passes me. I jump, thinking it was a creature bent on killing me, but it was a large black man,l holding some shotgun. He looks at me and says, "They're coming, we have to hurry!"
I get out of my car for some idiotic reason and follow him down an empty neighborhood that clearly hasn't been lived in for sometime. Then, this girl meets us, a human, and has a gun too. Soon, I hear the zombies screaming in the background. I'm looking at the vine infested cars, the chipped houses, the tipped over cars, the snow covering toys, swings, anything.
Soon, I saw them. Right before one comes at me and kills me, some girl pops out from behind a car and shoots it. Their blood was on my face. I'm stumbling and finding that another one is running straight at me. But the two who were covering me had zombies on them.
The zombie was running at a tremendous speed and he could mindlessly leap over cars, any obstacles. He had white skin, red eyes, naked and his mouth was an oval hole with teeth out the side of it. It contracted as he screamed. I'm stumbling backwards, falling, grabbing snow and throwing it at him. The snow sizzles on his skin, but he quickly recovers. Right before his hands touch me and I'm crying in my dream, unable to breath, I force myself to wake up.
IT WAS SCARY AS HELL.
Not only that, but the thirty-minutes I tried to go back to sleep, to not have another scary dream, I kept thinking to myself:
What if that actually happens? Who would survive? Would I? Or would I simply break down and just hide somewhere until something finds me? It's a frightening thought, wondering what you would do if something so surreal happens in our lives. Would we actually accept it or would mankind fall?

All right, I'm done with my most depressing entry to date. Muahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment