labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, February 27, 2009

♪: due le quartz - lily for you

I think the universe is telling me not to sleep today. It's so aggravating, I want to vomit, haha.

11:00PM - Went to bed.
02:50AM - THUNDER STRIKESSSSS.
02:51AM - Dog, Molly, whines at the door / I open my room door for her and she lays down and takes it.
02:52AM - I go back to bed.
03:00AM - Dog nudges me with her nose and won't leave the side of the bed or me alone.
03:03AM - I nod off for a bit.
03:50AM - Dog pursues attention again because the thunderstorm won't fucking stop.
04:01AM - I go to the living room because even the cat, Princess, was in the action.
04:11AM - Dad walks in and tells me to go back to bed because he'd stay with them.
04:15AM - I'm asleep.
06:50AM - Sister, Amanda, wakes me up to drive her to school today.
09:00AM - I go to asleep AGAIN.
09:05AM - House phone rings. (I never answer, it's just loud and annoying.)
09:32AM - Nightmare.
09:40AM - Nightmare.
09:53AM - Nightmare.
09:54AM - House phone rings, AGAIN.
09:59AM - House phone rings, again.
10:14AM - Cricket texts.
10:38AM - Cat nudges me awake. We adjust.
11:24AM - House phone rings, AGAIN.
12:14AM - House phone rings, AGAIN and the library leaves a loud, LONG message.
12:15PM - My alarm goes off to wake up.

IT'S SO FUCKING ANNOYING.
jUST SO YOU KNOW, most of these times are correct ;)

Now I'm going to go eat my Nutty buddy and start the day.

3 comments:

  1. Aw.. im sorry, really had I known you were trying to sleep I wouldnt have bugged you. You know I hear that exersise before bed helps you to stay asleep, I recomend agressive masterbation(much more fun than regular masterbation) ...Ive been to hollywood and met eddie murphy and... Have I ever told you that your obsession of lists is sexy... really, slap a pair of glasses on your head and call you a sexy libraren.... wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually am a chronic list maker.
    (Yeah, I know what you were thinking I was going to say.)
    I used to be in my room and just list anything I could. I fucking love making lists, it's my thing.

    Um.
    YOU JUST QUOTED RADWIMPS, DIDN'T YOU?!
    I'm so happy you like them <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why yes, yes I did. There the only thing my computer or my car has sung toward my blessed ears since you gifted me with them... thank you greatly my lady... As a matter of fact, they are singing to me at this very moment.
    Happy: Yoooo!!!
    Boared: yoooo...
    Happy: Yoooo!!!
    Boared: yooo....

    ReplyDelete