labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, February 7, 2009

♪: 1TYM - 몇 번이나

Two days ago I hung out with Cricket:
Went to Pepper's and when I sat down on the toilet, relieving myself:

In case you can't read it, I typed it out:
* The opportunity to reach a captive audience.
* The ability to target by age, gender, income, lifestyle, and/or geography.
* The capability to reach people who are on the move and are otherwise difficule to reach with other media.
* It's a low cost, affordable ad medium.
* The audience is active and usually in a positive frame of mind at locations where indoor bathroom billboards are viewed.
* People are spending money at the sites; audience has discretionary income.
I laughed so hard. I'M SITTING ON A TOILET AND A LITTLE UNDER PERFECT EYESIGHT, IT'S THERE.


Fish 2


Duck Sun's Child

Yesterday, hanging out with Sean:
Me - *staring at a cemetery we're passing* You know, I don't know what I want done with my body once I die. I honestly don't care.
Sean - Hm. I would like my ashes scattered over the arctic. By ashes, I mean my limbs.
i lol'd so hard.


I know you can't see her that well, but that's a person dressed in a really bad costume of The Statue of Liberty. The head is fucking insane huge for such a short person.
Me and Sean laughed so hard.


On Sean's room door they had their names in some fish shaped thing. It's hilarious because they're the only dorm that has those on their door.

TODAY w/ Cricket
I was meekly sitting on her bed and then I said, "It feels like something is squeezing my eyeballs." Then I take my hands directly ahead of my eyeballs and make a squeezing notion. Then I explain, "You can't do it here," I move them to my breast, repeating the same motion, "different meaning."

Then I remember where we were listening to THE FINAL (by Dir en grey) and Cricket looked at the album art and wondered what it was. I explained it was a dead bush because the album name was 'Withering to Death.' I continued, "Yeah, Dir en grey would have wanted a dead woman they killed themselves, but that would be against the law. They would get her, probably sex her, and kill her for the album picture alone. HEY! I should write a story about that!"
Hahahhaa, I am, trust me, I am.
I think I said something like a sacrifice, maybe not, but I can't remember the word-by-word replay.

No comments:

Post a Comment