labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

♪: tree limb hitting the side of my house

The most fantastic dream ever reeled through my head last night!! Sadly, I don't remember all of it which kind of makes me want to cry. Anyway.
It starts out with me bored in a classroom where some type of video is playing and a lot of people are merely talking and passing notes. I think I go outside and on the elevator is MIYAVI and we talk and he gives me something (some type of keychain I think) and we go back to the classroom. People recognize him, but don't really care. Sometimes they tried to grab his attention buttttt, he didn't really want it.
His English was PERFECT! Haha, he still had a trouble truly expressing himself and listening to me explaining this and that to him. He liked doing the little surveys that were passed around and he loved watching that forever-reeling video in the background. He'd just sit beside me and talk and one of his key chains kind of fell off. I grabbed it, looking at it. It was a pie keychain, with foil over it and the pie felt squishy although fake. He grabbed it back and said, "You only get one thing."
Then, he laid his head down on his folded arms.
I don't remember what one thing I had, like I said, I think it was a keychain.
Then, this Japanese video/song came reeling behind everyone, some NoGod song or SID, I can't remember (hahahha). I sang along, not as perfectly as I would do in real life, but in the dream, it was nice and he was impressed. He stopped what he was doing and stared at me.
I don't remember what he asked me and I replied with, but that's the last part I remember :(
I WISH I COULD REMEMBER MORE, UGH.

ooooooh.
Somewhere in the middle of just talking we discussed:
"I hate those market places. I don't know why everyone has to kill something."
Me, "I know. Is that why you don't really like Japan."
Face twitches, Miyavi, "I like Japan, I just don't like the markets."
"Well, is that why you don't live in Japan?"
He nodded and we went back to the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment