labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

♪: the fray - you found me

Last night, went to Cricket's, had a WONDERFUL time with Play Doh:


Mozilla FF


Big Flower


ichi, my name, yo
How fucking awesome are those letters?


Thumb's Up


Duck Sun


Fish


Mushroom!


Flower 2



My awesome Elephant Head


Angel 1


Angel & Devil (w/ boots)


The Devil :D


My Finished Angel

And, while trying to play music from my iPhone through Cricket's laptop, I erased all my music, videos and podcasts off the iPod. I'm so wonderful. So, I had to listen to the crappy radio on the way home.
The last thing I remember doing with the radio is turning the station after two minutes leaving Cricket's house, haha.... That's the last thing I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment