labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

♪: mst3k - riding with death

I am becoming steadily obsessed with MST3K.
No, really.
I quote it and just watch at least one episode a day, haha.

UM.
For an hour now I've been having this overwhelming feeling to do something with someone.
I can't place it or with whom.
It's just, something is telling me I need to be somewhere doing something I'm not obviously doing.
UGHHHHHHHH.
It's so strong it's making me terribly anxious.
I could, if lucky, work myself into a fun, silly panic attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment