labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

♪: my parents talking nonsense in the living room

First dream I had of the night, I remember the houses looked fucking awesome.
The first house I stayed at because I was no longer welcome in my room, was fifty bucks a night and, come to find out, there were mice underneath my bed. I freaked, haha. I think I actually said, "No! That's disgusting, I'm not sleeping where mice are too!"
And, they replied, "They're only under!"
I heard them and my sister brought up a stuffed, clear container of mice of all different shapes and sizes. I freaked, again, haha.
Second house was a castle. And when the competition brought in more people, the people wanted to live in that castle, including my family. Their price, and I still remember it, yes, was 477 bucks and I was happy and angry.
The castle was awesome. The arched doorways, engraving designs in walls, the rooms, a bit drafty, but fucking awesome.

Second dream was so fucking awesome. I want to remember it for as long as I can. But, it's also very sad because I dreamed of television. Dammit. I hardly ever do that, promise.
The Joker was after us.. Yes, THE JOKER from The Dark Knight.
We were in a mall and I remember that no matter where we turned, he'd always have someone there, or he'd be there. I remember looking through different stores, attempting to dodge my stalkers and I turned in this one room and asked myself, "Is the Joker in here?" And he answered by taking a step forward with a giant head-mask of his face staring at me. I screamed.
I was about three different people, the last one was truly me, but the first two were killed by him, haha.
I could jump and be airborne for several minutes. Through stores, where they were carrying on normally like their wasn't murder, guns and people screaming, grabbing balloons, helping myself keep in the air, as long as possible. The store was Macy's haha.
The details were amazing.
Me and this detective finally made it in the parking lot, attempting to find cars unlocked where people weren't in it and the Joker hasn't had someone in it, too. Finally, we found one and we hurriedly got it. I was starting the car and the detective was breaking down with, "He's everywhere. Every move we make, he's there, waiting. I don't understand." The entire time he's muttering, he's crying and holding his ears.
I roll my eyes, haha. And, I back up kind of recklessly, change the gears in the middle of stopping and find his car and him behind us--that's when I wake up.

That dream was so fucking awesome I want to vomit.

Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment