labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, September 5, 2009

♪: the all-american rejects - move along

WOOT. Finally found the funny people at my work place. Literally.
I was in the break room and these three guys were already there and they were just talking, trying to evade my presence with their minds.
One guy said, "Yeah, I was with this one guy and he said to some other guy, 'Wow, you can tell you're a rejected abortion.' and I replied, 'Man, that was hardcore.'"
A friend injected, "That was messed up."
"Yeah, it was, but hardcore - because he had the balls to say something like that."

And at lunch:
The same three guys walked in there, I guess in hang out because they were talking about getting off in about 10-20 minutes, haha.
The One Guy talked about instead of buying/renting video games, he'd download them... "Yeah, all for like, 60 bucks. And most of them I hate, they're not even good. Then, I'm wondering if I'm playing the video games I downloaded because I liked them or if it's because of the sixty-dollars."
There is this OBVIOUSLY gay-curious, skinny, black man sitting at the break table, shifting through a magazine. All of the sudden I heard, "You listen to Classical Rock? Omg, you don't like Led Zeppelin?"
I look up from my sudoku. "Wow, really?"
All three guys glance at me, then the black man. "Seriously."
The One Guy replied, "That's blasphemy. I'm shocked."
Me, "Yeah, really, because it's like you hear about people disliking them, but you never meet one."
And then the One Guy shifted through his knowledge of Classical Rock and bragged about his extensive use of fun facts.
This One Guy was HILARIOUS. I'm sure his name-tag read 'Sammy.' Why I don't work with him is like blasphemy.

I discovered I'm not the only one who dislikes Papa John's.
I love the crust though. Just that. And the cheese. Since they now have a special ring of cheese attached to the crust, it's like hearing Angels sing Hallelujah.

1 comment:

  1. Personally when I buy a pizza I just stash it away somewhere until the next day and eat it then.

    I'm GORDON FREEEEEEMAN damn it!

    ReplyDelete