labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, September 28, 2009

♪: 雅-miyavi- - ジングルベル (仮)

Let us pray.
Dear God, thank you for the blessing called life and a car, but the time has come to stop reckless drivers who do not know the road rules. Dear God, He who knows best, let us pray You no longer allow bus drivers to nearly kill a 20-year-old girl. Dear God, please stop this mayhem.
Amen.
Yeah, so what. I nearly died, AGAIN, on the road.
I had the right of way, this GO bus (the bus which shuttles around the poor) decides to disregard my RIGHT OF PASSAGE TO TURN LEFT WITHOUT STOPPING BECAUSE THEY'RE VARIOUS SIGNS TO EXPLAIN THIS SIMPLE FUCKING RULE. He decides that my little red car should stop because he had been sitting there awhile so he just went on (remember, he was stopped, waiting for his turn), I kept swerving while repeating, "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!" Finally, an arm's length away, he stops and I'm speeding away wondering where THE FUCK are the cops.

Is their happier news?

Why, yes, yes there is.
NO MORE HAIR :)


There's really no attractive way to scream - I tried.


Simple FRONTAL VIEW ;)


ps - Ben has my number. We texted each other while working.
AHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment