labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, September 18, 2009

♪: the fray - over my head

I go to work in less than an hour and I still have to shower and fix my hair which is for shit because I get around really hot, steamy water which, therefore, causes it to curl.
It's all for nothing.
Literally.

I have thoughts to whether or not if I should cut all my hair off again.

That's how my hair is now.
It's longer if I straighten it and all that, but, since the natural curly hair of mine looks good, I don't bother anymore.

BOY OH BOY.
Knitting.
Omg.
Relaxing my fucking ass.
You know that scarf I was talking about? I MESSED UP AGAIN, JUST WHEN IT WAS TAKING SHAPE.
I'm so aggravated that I want to burn everything related to that fucking scarf.

It's usually an inch or so longer than that before I have to unravel the whole fucking entire fucking thing.
UGFUHGUIHGUIHG.
Yesterday, though, I bought shit to make a hatttttt.

What my fascination is with orange and blue is beyond me. Maybe it'll match the scarf that I'm going to knit when I finally finish the devil-sent scarf?
All I want to do anymore is knit. If I'm waiting, I feel as if I should knit to make it even out. I want to knit now, later, ever much later. I want to knit instead of sleep, I want to dream that I'm knitting. It's literally like an addiction to drugs.

Can't wait :)

ps - I fixed an entire box of macaroni only to discover I can't even eat half.
So, sorry kids in Africa, China, Cambodia, every country with starving children.

pss - Went to see the movie '9' last night with Sean and David. Two gay men. I feel awkward being the chick, BUT, I don't feel judged.
That movie was the worst movie I've seen this year - and I've seen pretty sucky movies. It hardly explained anything, I was left wondering two things, "If I paid money would I go demand a refund?" and "Should I start raving how much it sucks now, or wait for Sean and David?"
I waited, I'm always the one to hate movies.
All I'm saying is, DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE.
asfmnkdkghdfgfdnkg.
I'm so angry.
I could have been high, or or or, KNITTING, I could have been knitting instead of that fucking movie.
I could have been at Cricket's until 10 and went home to knit, sober, mind you.
Btw, how did that go Cricket, your whole 'group' thing for your new job?

No comments:

Post a Comment