labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

♪: the beatles - come together

Trust me, I know I've been uninteresting since I started a job and don't really do a lot of drugs anymore. That's what a job does - conforms you and ruins the buzz.

Right now I'm wondering if I should type out the best pieces out of last week's run-in with Cricket and Alex. Not this week's. Can you believe I was hanging out with Cricket and Alex nearly four hours and didn't get high? NEW RECORRDD. I left sober and still managed to drive recklessly. Who would have thought it?

Okay, this scarf I'm knitting is pissing me the fuck off. I'm knitting such a simple pattern and still manage to fuck it over at least once, right when the scarf is beginning to take shape. I have restarted that goddamn scarf over TEN FUCKING TIMES. Tonight is the last time I restart that damned thing. I am so sick and tired of screwing things over. I'm thinking of just knitting some of it, or most of it, tomorrow at Crafty Hands so, if I do fuck up, the helpful people can aide me. What luck.

-THE BEST CONVERSATION FROM LAST WEEK...-
brought to you byyyy, Me, Alex and Cricket.
*through this entire conversation, I'm knitting*
Me - On a meter of one through ONE BILLION, how high are you?
Alex - Half a billion.
Me - Okay, you? *directing toward Cricket*
Cricket - I'm sorry, what was the level?
Me&Alex - one through ONE BILLLIIOOONNN.
Cricket - What's the number directly under one billion?
Me - 999 hundred,9...?
Cricket - That one.
Me - 9-hundred and 99 thousand....
Alex - A million!
Me - WAIT!
Alex - One million, one thousand --
Me - 9 Million.
Cricket - 99 million, 99 thousand, 99
Alex - No it's, 99 million, 99 thousand, 99 *joined by Cricket* hundred, 99.
Cricket - That's what I said.
Me - No, you forgot the hundred. *Then I explain the difference between the british way of doing it and the american, for some reason*
Alex - *starts to count again, for some reason*
Cricket - yeah, well, you know I can't spell. *talking about something british*
Me - *ignoring Alex and talking to Cricket* Yeah, well, you know what you spell wrong? 90% of the dictionary.
Cricket - *explains her way of spelling*
Alex - *plays with Mufasa, the kitty*
Cricket - I don't want anymore after you *nods head toward the joint*
Me - Well, you have to take it *nods head toward Alex* ... Okay, what about counting back from a trillion?
Cricket - NOOOOO....
Me - 999 trillion, 999 billion, 999 million, 999 hundred-thousand, right? 999 thousand, 999 hundred, 99?
Alex&Cricket - Yayyy! *claps*

1 comment:

  1. haha for some reason I had a feeling that your title song is there because of that Beatles commercial.

    As always great conversations!

    ReplyDelete