labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, September 19, 2009

♪:

If you stick to it until the end, I think the rating would be amusing. Not mild, just plain.

Mild amusement: Guess who's not sober.

(via email)
Me - So, you've gotten high, four times?
Right?
I thought, once, that I would die of suffocation if I didn't stop laughing. That was when I was sitting in a parking lot space.
So not obvious.
Kyle - Well, I've smoked four times. I only got high the very last time. I smoked a bit during that Matt and Robin party. It was bad and I was drunk. The time before that though, Rob was laughing his ass off, he was purple. "His...head..." he struggled. "What?" I asked him giggling. "His...head hahahaha ...looks like...buh huhahahaha a basketball..." "...." lmfao... "WHAT .... The .... FUCK?" lmfao. Greatest night of my life.
Me - Haha, that seems silly.
Kyle - It was the funniest fucking thing that's ever happened to me. I will never forget it. I was in bed with Robin, she was going to sleep. Rob was laying between my legs ontop of the blanket. Justin was standing at the door cracking up.
Me - Did you wake up Robin?
Kyle - We all did. We were laughing so loud it was echoing in the room. It was like, at 3 - 4 AM. lmfao.
Me - *air high five*
Kyle - Shit I missed it. Yeah, I loved every moment of that night.
Me - Do my moments just shrink into a dwarf sized form of 'love'?
Kyle - Just a few. It shrinks, decompresses and then comes back to size and makes my sub-cochle area all warm
Me - You wanna laugh and then it just comes out as disgusted groans.
Kyle - lmao groans of pain
Me - There are groans that mean disgusted.
There are groans of displeasure.
There are groans of despair.
Don't dare compare groan of pain.
(if rhymed lol)
Kyle - lol I have groans of hunger and groans of sickness
Me - OSHIT, I see where you going with that.
Sorry, I didn't catch your groan of pain joke.
It was a joke, right?
Kyle - Yeah, just a joke lol
Me - Haha, don't I feel stupid.
Say no, while I say yes.
Kyle - I didn't. lol I don't even know where the grunts and groans are heading
Me - I'm stopping my grunt description thing.
Kyle - lol Ok. We can play prototype too.
Me - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
You're so goddamn funny.
Kyle - What kind of groans are you having now?
Me - Displeasure, Kyle, displeasure.
Kyle - How so? Why?
Me - You would so bone me.
Don't even deny it anymore.
Kyle - ?? What?
Me - lol.
Kyle - I'm confused
Me - Convient.
Kyle - lol What the hell is going on?
Me - Hahahhahahahhaxinfinity.
Kyle - Everything you are saying is really cryptic. What's going on?
Me - Nothing?
Kyle - Hmmm, ok. This is weird. I am lost.
Me - What? Seriously, nothing is going on.
Kyle - lol ok. I believe you. Anyway... sup?
Me - Nothing, just poking around on Cracked.
Kyle - Love that website.
Me - Ditto.
Kyle - Bone.
Me - Boner.
Kyle - Bonero.
Me - For the past hour I've been high.
fyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment