labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, September 19, 2009

♪: denise williams - let's hear it for the boy

I was standing up and taking some water from my bottle when I nearly fell backwards.
Sad, really.

Bah, my parents took my lamp, the one I bought for my father (specifically) from overstock.com. Haha. NOW I HAVE MY MOTHER'S GRANDMOTHER'S (my GREAT grandmother). You might think it's pretty, but it's not.
It's frighteningly ugly.

See?
My reaction is quite frank.


I got to say hello to Ben, make a short, stupid, smack on the forehead joke.
UHGUHGUHGUHGUGHUGH.

2 comments:

  1. Yo! I'm really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish but A Christmas Story had one of the greatest lamps of all time....OF ALL TIME *shrugs and walks off stage*

    ReplyDelete