labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, September 10, 2009

♪: Johann Sebastian Bach - flight of the bumble bee

My sister explained an exercise she had in class the other day. She said the teacher asked the class to make a paragraph out of, "I screamed when the green man..."
And I interrupted with, "I screamed when the green man popped on my shoulder. He told me to do it. I told him I couldn't. He said it would be all right, he was from the future and it would help the future."
Turns out he wasn't from the future nor knew what was going to happen."

(via e-mail)
Me - ACK, I don't know what I want to do. I mean, I want to choose a career, not WORK, you know?
Kyle - You should get an office job. Something like that or management.
Me - I don't have that kind of power to be a manager.
I don't like to sit on my ass all the time, believe it or not.
I REALLY want to study the relationship between parasites and humans. I want to be a librarian and I want to be a secret agent.
Choices, choices.
Kyle - Secret agent? For what?
Me - It was a joke, I don't have the physical endurance. But it would be hardcore if I was.
Kyle - That would be sweet. I think the term would be special agent. Wouldn't be so secret. Unless you were in secret services or the CIA. I applied for a job at CIA. Didn't get much back about it.
Me - lol, you have an overwhelming amount of confidence.
What about a job that I get to carry a gun 24/7? NOT a police officer.
Kyle - You could just get your conceal carry permit.
Me - Nah, I could shoot anyone.
I could wear bullet proof vests.
MY JOB WOULD BE TO CARRY A GUN. I WOULD GET PAID TO LOOK BADASS.
Kyle - Hahahaha. You are hilarious.
Me - Tell me something I don't know.
Kyle - The first postulate of Einstein's theory of relativity?

Not much has happened. Work sucks, I know.
Been craving cookies like weight lifters with steroids.
UGH, I have errands tomorrow. It's almost as if I'm walking down the stairs of Hell where thy trip you and push you down.
Nothing is easy in hell.

2 comments:

  1. I'm wishful that parasite job wasn't a joke because that sounds like an awesome job! I wouldn't doing that for the rest of my life

    *yanks a tape worm from a patients ass* YUP IT'S A TAPE WORM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no, it definitely wasn't.
    I can't decide, I don't think I'm smart enough for such a job, but it would be cool as hell. Think of the stories I could tell people at parties, ahhhhh.

    ReplyDelete