labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

♪: plastic tree - ghost

BAM.
I know I've been neglecting you, but don't be that way, you know I love you the most.
WORK SUCKS, I KNOW.

SOOO.
Work does suck, BUT I NOW HAVE FRIENDS.
I made it my personal goal to befriend a boy. AND IT HAS HAPPENED, times two.
This older gent who just talks to me and asks random questions about me.
I knitted today and was walking out the door with my needles and thread when he stopped me and thought I was just the bee's knees for it.
("It's like when you see this girl you want to date, but you need that extra point. OH, SHE KNITS? Okay, let's go, we're dating.")
Then, Ben, the guy I have this HUGE GIRLY CRUSH ON, was talking to me and him and the older gent invited me to go to dinner with them after work.
I agreed.
Went to the car, got my sanitary napkins, then walked away, walked back to put my frock up and realized, with horror, that I locked my KEYS IN THE CAR.
So, they cancelled plans, I called Cricket, Cricket's mom, Alex and she answered. I refused Ben's offer to drive me home - I would have felt so horrible if he had.
The older gent laughed, saying, "Wow, what a great first impression."
It was very embarrassing.
I hardly ever get embarrassed.
So, I smoked some cigarettes with Alex, got home, got the spare key, got back to my car and talked to Alex for a bit more and went home.
Today has been very bad.
And good?
It evens itself out, I suppose.
It's adorable how that happens.
- Cricket visited me at work. Kaylee was with them... I let Kaylee have the hairnet I was wearing - she looked ADORABLLLEEEE.
- Got to know Ben - he knows Japanese music ANDDDDD KOREAN. He's going to be a good friend, or my boyfriend. NEW PERSONAL GOAL.
- Got to be by myself for closing... So nice.
- Crafty Hands helped me with a knitting problem, gave me advice, a marker, patted me on the head and sent me on my way with news about a sock knitting class they're going to have in October. Can't wait. I wanna go, I just have to see if I can get off.
- INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL September 26, 2009, 9am - 7pm.
- I'm off, after tomorrow, FOR TWO DAYS.
sdgndfjgndgd.
So happy about that.

1 comment:

  1. Make sexy face, make new boyfriend, make sexy time...it's all in the chain of events...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete