labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, September 4, 2009

♪: ivan - 光

Been a long time since I listed a Japanese song on here. PRAY THE LORD.

I was incorrect on my assumption that there was no [lack of] comedy at my work place.
Today two interesting incidents happened:
No, I don't hate the slow-minded people of our society, I just don't talk to them. Well, I was on my lunch, talking to this old woman about her life. Haha, she mentioned that one of her sons, the middle one, had a nervous breakdown and yeah. So, he's now a bum. GUESS WHO CAME TO VISIT HER. He sat directly beside me and, immediately, you could tell he was a bit slower than the rest.
He smiled really big and greeted me, I did the same.
Him and his mother started to converse and I'm finishing my sandwich when I realize he keeps staring at me. This man is less than 12 inches away from me and keeps turning his ENTIRE HEAD to stare at me. Every time I'd talk, he'd stare at me with this dorky smile.
Then when his mother joked, or someone else, he'd chuckle WHILE turning his head in the direction of me.
UGHUHGUGHUGHUGH.
It's creepy, I hated it. I was so happy when my lunch was over.

PART TWO:
This Matt guy came in today with a pretty bandaged thumb. His co-worker asked what happened. He replied, "I was bit by a raccoon last night."
"Wooow."
"He bit right through my thumb and then latched. I couldn't get him off by swinging my arm so I had to start punching him." He then made a downward punching motion in the air.
"Omg, did you get a tetanus shot?"
"No."
"Matt, you should've went to the doctor last night if a raccoon bit you."
Matt then glanced at me and I injected, "That was amazing, btw."
And he walked off, hahahahaha.

Quirks:
- Old ladies buying 24 packs of beer and steaks.
- An old woman complaining about the price of an avocado and pointing to the people behind her (five minutes in the ring up) and saying, "Well, they're going to have a heart attack because of me. OWELL."
- REALLY white trash people. With a wife in one of those riding cart things, which is a bit faster than walking and her husband in line. They have to get another thing of bread. Well, the wife, even though it would be HELLA easy fer her, refuses to get it and her husband takes TEN FUCKING MINUTES - ALMOST LITERALLY - to get some bread that was wrong in the first place and he replies, "I'm not going back, it's not my job anyway."

ISN'T LIFE SWELL?

No comments:

Post a Comment