labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, September 3, 2009

♪: arctic monkeys - From The Ritz To The Rubble

So, I finally landed myself a moderately decent job to have during college and NO ONE FUNNY WORKS THERE. I haven't had one funny conversation in two days. I think I will drop into a horribly deep depression I couldn't laugh myself out of. OH WELL. Maybe I will, one day. LET'S PRAY. Let's hope I'll find my job more interesting soon. I don't want to already be sick of it haha, it's only been two days.
AS SOON AS I get some leftover money, I'm signing up for college (FINALLY, RIGHT) for next year. I want to study the relationship between parasites and humans. I really hate calculus. Perhaps I'll take the easy route and major in Japanese/German (OR French, I haven't decided) and minor in creative writing. That would be like riding a tricycle.
While eating a cookie.
Bliss.
My perfect evening.
Besides I'll have money to buy the celebration between me and my friends. Cricket, Kyle, Pedro... ETC.
Kyle won't do it, you heard me, you're a pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment